08 October, 2014

Favorite Looks From New York Fashion Week



Now that the fashion shows are over, it's a great time to do a recap of everything that's been shown. These are my personal favorite looks from the shows. I could have had more but, then this post would be very long. So here they are:

Escada



BCBG Max Azria


Kate Spade New York

 


 Monique Lhuillier



Christian Siriano



Lela Rose



Reem Acra



Alice + Olivia



Polo Ralph Lauren



Oscar de la Renta



Michael Kors



Ralph Lauren



Some of my favorite designers, including Oscar de la Renta, and Ralph Lauren never disappoint. They always have such elegance and beautiful clothes. I love some of the old Hollywood elegance of Christian Siriano, and I love the way Lela Rose made geometric shapes look on clothes, so beautiful. Not to mention Ralph Lauren's yellow gown reminds me of Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast. I cannot wait for spring! I love them all! What designers were your favorites of New York Fashion Week? Did your favorite designers impress you, or did other designers impress you more?

No comments:

Post a Comment